Yikes, talk about last minute packing! Finally, all packed and ready to go. I get picked up at 5.30am Saturday, it is already 11.30pm Friday and I dont feel like sleeping. I guess there will be snooze time on the plane if they have boring movies on.
I bought 3 different adaptor plugs for my battery charger, the right ones should be amongst them! Cambodia and Vietnam have different types. Hope I can update this blog somewhere along the way, depends how available internet access is over there and how expensive. Hopefully my next post will be from Cambodia! I am starting to get excited. I bought another memory card for my camera so I now have 13gbs of cards. If I fill them up imagine how long it will take to download them all. Bye for now!!!
3 comments:
Oh this is very exciting! I can't wait to hear about your trip and to see your pictures! :)
I hope you have a great trip. Take tons of pics. I'm so jealous.
Vallie! Vallie! I'm so excited!
I got LOTD! Oh my! Oh my!
Post a Comment