skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 3, 2008
Mmmmmmmm......
This doesnt look like anyone else's blog. When I get more time I will look up some stuff, otherwise I am just going around in circles!
2 comments:
Leslie
said...
G'day!
October 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Vallie
said...
Hi Leslie! I will have to pick your brain! Ha Ha!
October 3, 2008 at 7:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beauty is Eternity
My Love Lies Bleeding
Snow Effect
Hello!
Hello!
My Links
DSP Gallery
Flickr Gallery
About Me
Vallie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(17)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(10)
My Holiday!
LOTD!!!
Chromatic Fix
Long Weekend
The Swan Photo
Woo Woo!!
I'm Back!
New Header!
Mmmmmmmm......
Lost
Movies
Pirates of the Carribean
The Day the Earth Stood Still (the old one with Michael Rennie)
Fargo
Shakespeare In Love
Indiana Jones series
The Ten Commandments
Ben Hur
Books
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
The Wind in the Willows
The Hobbit
Foucaults Pendulum, Umberto Eco
Murder mysteries
LOTR
Anne Rice's vampire series
Dan Brown's stuff
Anything by Kathy Reichs
Music
The Killers
Live
Pearl Jam
Porcupine Tree
Catatonia
Powderfinger
Pete Murray
Cold Play
Sonata Arctica
Artists
Botticelli
Caravaggio
Chagall
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Edward Burne-Jones
Manet
Michelangelo
Modigliani
Monet
Pre-Raphaelites
Vermeer
William Morris
Fave Links
digital scrapbook place
Followers
2 comments:
G'day!
Hi Leslie! I will have to pick your brain! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment