Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Back!

I have figured out how to link stuff off this site now. Yay for me! Maybe I can learn to love Html ..... yeh, sure!!
It is busy at work this weekend due to the Grand Final of the Rugby League being on in Sydney. Plus the Moto GP is on at Phillip Island. A very blokey Sunday. I love watching both of these, have to admit to being a bit of a rev head. Of course next week the V8s are on at Bathurst, another big sporting weekend. The moto is on at the moment, so I am watching and typing at the same time. By the time I go to work everything will be over as I dont start until 8.30pm. It will either be really busy or a fizzer! 4 laps to go in the moto .....

No comments:

Beauty is Eternity

Beauty is Eternity

My Love Lies Bleeding

My Love Lies Bleeding