Monday, October 6, 2008

Long Weekend

Well it is the monday of the long weekend. Daylight saving has kicked in. It feels weird to be so light at this time of the day. It always takes me a week to get used to it. Work was very busy last night, I got heaps of complements, seems the more they drink the better looking I get!
The football season is over until next March. So that means the party season is on! The renovations at the club are still a mess from what I can see. I think it is supposed to be partially completed by December, the carpark is getting chewed up at the moment and it is hard to find a spot close to the entrance on weekends.

Only 5 weeks to my holiday! We fly out on November 8, have to fly to Melbourne then change planes. I am not sure what airline we are using, Kathy will find out when we get the tickets, it is either Singapore Airlines or Air Vietnam.

8 comments:

Vallie said...

Just testing if the comment thing works!

bendipez said...

Vallie, you're blog looks awesome!!

Kay Butler said...

Looking good Val-belles !!!! That header is fantastic !!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vallie, now that I have found out where to comment I've forgotten what I wanted to say:D:D. I love your blog, you write so well..so tell me WHY you dont journal on your scrapbook pages???hmmm???hmm???

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems that didnt work first go. Try again. JillEG

Anonymous said...

Third go

Anonymous said...

Oops Ive just seen where the blog owner has to approve my comment...I think Im up to 4 now:D:D

Alice said...

You blog looks amazing, Vallie! I love your header.

Beauty is Eternity

Beauty is Eternity

My Love Lies Bleeding

My Love Lies Bleeding